* removed in ticket 106521
OnlineTickets.com Ticket Policy
- The tickets sold on this site are secondary-market tickets, or "brokered" tickets, that are sold for more than face value. The price you pay will not equal the face value printed on the ticket. The amount over face value is determined by seat location, demand and the cost to OnlineTickets.com for obtaining said tickets. OnlineTickets.com is in no way affiliated with Ticketmaster or any other box office, theatre or venue.
- All prices listed on the site are per ticket. Upon checkout, Sales Tax (if applicable), and the cost of FedEx shipping will be added to the order.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- If an event is completely *cancelled, a full refund will be made minus a 10% handling fee. No shipping or delivery charges will be refunded. The unused portion of the ticket(s) must be returned to OnlineTickets.com within 10 days of the cancelled event. OnlineTickets.com will not be held legally responsible for any consequential or incidental damages including transportation, hotel or food. Customers accept all customary risks associated with Live entertainment.
- * A cancelled event is defined as an event that did not take place on the original date and or time.
- If an event has been rescheduled, the original tickets will be honored for the new date and or time. There are NO REFUNDS for a rescheduled event.
- Weather conditions may affect an event or travel to and from it, but there are no refunds for unused tickets or for the loss of enjoyment caused by these weather conditions or any other "acts of God".
- OnlineTickets.com reserves the right to upgrade or downgrade the location of your seat(s) with respect to the stage or field.
- Once the purchaser is admitted to the event facility no responsibility is accepted by OnlineTickets.com, or agents in respect to relocation of seats by the event promoter, security, camera crews, or other agents of the venue.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen, or damaged, so avoid exposing them to sunlight, heat, cold, liquids or any other damaging agent.
- Upon receipt of tickets from FedEx you have 24 hours to contact OnlineTickets.com about any mistakes or discrepancies about your tickets and/or seat locations.
- All times listed are local for the event. Furthermore, all dates and times are subject to change and should be verified by the buyer on the week of the event.
- Tickets can only be shipped to the billing address that is on file with your credit card company. This billing address will be verified with your credit card company, so you must use the exact address that your billing statements are sent to, or your order will be rejected during checkout. International orders are accepted as long as the owning bank for the credit card that is being used allows AVS (address verification service).
- FedEx is used for all shipments and a signature is required upon delivery for every order. Since FedEx cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, you must have a physical street address that is listed with your credit card company.
- Ticket shipments cannot be re-routed from the original address submitted on the order, unless a credit card authorization form has been recieved by OnlineTickets.
- When a credit card authorization form is required, OnlineTickets must receive the form before tickets can be shipped.
- If you need special delivery for your tickets, then you will need to fax a credit card authorization form, a photo copy of your credit card front and back and a photo copy of your driver's license. All copies must be legible.