This site has been temporarily disabled.
ATBS is not a ticket broker and does not sell tickets. ATBS cannot assist with ticket-related questions.
If you want to purchase tickets or have already purchased tickets, please contact OnlineTickets directly 713-629-4747.
Music critics and fans with Celine Dion tickets cannot get enough of Celine Dion's latest hit album Taking Chances!
Celine Dion: Album Review
Celine Dion's album Taking Chances is a hit with fans and music critics alike! Celine Dion's heart wrenching ballads and gritty pop anthems take Celine Dion's music to the next level. Join Celine as she embarks on a massive tour in support of her latest album Taking Chances with Celine Dion tickets!
With Celine Dion tickets, fans of the Canadian songstress will hear new Celine Dion songs "This Time" and "Eyes on Me" on her Taking Chances Tour. Don't fret because fans with Celine Dion tickets will also hear Celine Dion classics "My Heart Will Go On" and "Because You Loved Me." Don't sit on the sidelines! Order premium Celine Dion tickets from OnlineTickets.com today!
Here's what some critics have been saying about Celine Dion's latest album Taking Chances:
Edna Gundersen, USA Today:
· "With Chances, the diva seems to be stretching artistic muscles."
· "[Celine Dion] shows admirable restraint and grace on 'My Love.'"
· "Dion may be discovering the true power behind one of the most technically astonishing instruments in pop music."
Chuck Taylor, Billboard.com:
· "Celine Dion's 10th English-language studio album and first in three years showcases an artist eager to escape all preconceptions."
· "On 'Taking Chances,' the world's best-selling female artist lets go of diva serenades in favor of true grit."
· "Packing an emotional wallop, Chances should quash critics who insist that Dion's voice is stainless steel."
Ashante Infantry, Toronto Star:
· "[Taking Chances] finds the Quebec native tempering her five octaves, exuding a darker, grittier vibe ("That's Just the Woman in Me"), gospel inflection ("New Dawn") and urban pop bounce ("Eyes On Me"), channeling her inner Janis Joplin, Patti LaBelle and Shakira, respectively."
· "The result is an edgier rock sound that won't alienate loyal [Celine Dion] fans, but may engage some new ones."
· "With a lovely melody and simple folk instrumentation, "Right Next to the Right One" showcases Dion's flawless pipes."