This site has been temporarily disabled.
ATBS is not a ticket broker and does not sell tickets. ATBS cannot assist with ticket-related questions.
If you want to purchase tickets or have already purchased tickets, please contact OnlineTickets directly 713-629-4747.
Fans and critics alike are raving about Coldplay's hit Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends album and concert tour!
Coldplay: Album Review
Coldplay's fourth album Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends has album reviewers and diehard Coldplay fans excited about Coldplay's current concert tour. Fans with Coldplay tickets will see Chris Martin and Co. perform all their favorite Coldplay songs from Viva La Vida including "Violet Hill," "Strawberry Swing" and "Viva La Vida."
Legends-in-the-making Coldplay have an exciting concert experience in store for Coldplay fans with premium Coldplay tickets. See Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Will Champion, and Johnny Buckland trek from stage to stage in a swirl of lights and lasers with premium Coldplay tickets. Reward yourself with premium Coldplay tickets from OnlineTickets.com for a Viva La Vida concert date near you.
Here's what some critics have been saying about Coldplay's Viva La Vida album:
Mikael Wood, Spin Magazine:
· "Viva La Vida is a bold creative leap forward."
· "This consistently thrilling effort fills a much larger sonic canvas with much larger ideas."
· "There's no doubting that Viva La Vida, with its sturdy melodies and universal themes -- think love, war, and peace -- is an album meant to connect with the masses."
Elysa Gardner, USA Today:
· "Sweepingly atmospheric and often sonically gorgeous, Viva nods to other iconic bands, notably Coldplay idols U2."
· "[Chris] Martin pours his sweetly raw voice over swirling strings and a pounding bass on the single 'Viva la Vida.'"
· "These guys sound like real rock stars."
Will Hermes, Rolling Stone:
· "Viva la Vida is Coldplay's effort to raise the creative bar."
· "The experimentation makes this [Coldplay's] most musically interesting album to date."
· "Coldplay's desire to unite fans around the world with an entertainment they can all relate to is the band's strength."