With fans and critics raving about Celine Dion's Taking Chances Tour, Celine Dion tickets are selling fast!
Celine Dion: Taking Chances Tour
The reviews are in and Celine Dion's Taking Chances World Tour is a huge success! Several tour dates in Canada and the US sold out of Celine Dion tickets in a matter of minutes. Since February 2008, the year-long Taking Chances Tour has already brought Celine Dion to Africa, Asia, Canada and the US to perform for fans with Celine Dion tickets.
Lucky fans with Celine Dion tickets have seen the Canadian powerhouse belt out hits "Because You Loved Me," "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" and "My Heart Will Go On." Don't miss your chance to be in the crowd for this once-in-a-lifetime concert spectacular when you order your Celine Dion tickets from OnlineTickets.com today!
Here's are some reviews about Celine Dion's Taking Chances Tour:
Patrick MacDonald, <em>Seattle Times</em>:
· "All hail Queen Celine!"
· "Dion has been featuring Heart's soaring "Alone" in concert, taking Wilson's throat-shredding vocal to new, glass-shattering levels."
· "Her incredible voice, a force of nature akin to a hurricane, sails over it all with a kind of note-perfect purity that is nothing short of amazing"
Nelson Wyatt, <em>The Canadian Press</em>:
· "Celine Dion kicked off the Canadian leg of her "Taking Chances" world tour with the classic "I Drove All Night" and never left the driver's seat during the two-hour long show."
· "The 'Taking Chances World Tour' marks Dion's return to the road after a five-year gig in Las Vegas and Celineophiles were tingling with excitement."
· "Dion had the crowd in the palm of her hand to the point that when she swaggered over to a corner of the stage during various songs, the crowd in that section rose as one as though on command and reached out."
Jan Zeschky, <em>The Vancouver Sun</em>:
· "What follows is a seamless run-through of her career highlights and picks from Taking Chances in a blinding extravaganza of dance and a blizzard of video screens."
· "Everything from the eye-catching dance routines to the video linkups to Dion's reliably soaring voice - which eases effortlessly from swoon to roar on numbers like The Power of Love and All By Myself - seem choreographed to perfection."
· "There's clearly an unquenchable craving for Celine's mix of good clean fun."
Jon Caramanica, New York Times:
· "[Celine Dion] showed off a few new tricks without violating her core tenets of scale and pomp."
· "Where she once had the air of a coltish schoolmarm, she has grown into her sexuality."
· "She worked the large, square stage energetically, accenting her movements with Latin dance steps."
Sarah Rodman, Boston Globe:
· "Those who missed the lovably earnest French-Canadian chanteuse during her extended stay in Sin City can be assured the blinding glitz quotient has not dimmed a single sequin for [Celine Dion's] current tour."
· "[Celine] Dion was tireless in working the perimeter and the runways as she belted out the songs the sold-out crowd came to hear."
· "[Celine Dion] came out guns blazing with her hit remake of Cyndi Lauper's 'I Drove All Night.'"