This site has been temporarily disabled.
ATBS is not a ticket broker and does not sell tickets. ATBS cannot assist with ticket-related questions.
If you want to purchase tickets or have already purchased tickets, please contact OnlineTickets directly 713-629-4747.
Music critics and fans with Madonna tickets cannot get enough of Madonna's 11th studio album Hard Candy!
Madonna: Hard Candy Album
Madonna's 11th album Hard Candy is a hit with fans and music critics alike! Madonna's urban groove-oriented pop songs "4 Minutes" and "Give It 2 Me" take Madonna back to her fabulous dance-pop roots. Join Madonna as she embarks on the massive Sticky and Sweet World Tour in support of her latest album Hard Candy with premium Madonna tickets!
Fans with Madonna tickets can see the Material Girl perform new Madonna songs "Candy Shop" and "Hung Up" on her Sticky and Sweet Tour. Fans with Madonna tickets will also hear the classic Madonna songs "Ray of Light" and "Into the Groove" among others. For a concert chock full of energy and greatest hits, order premium Madonna tickets from OnlineTickets.com today!
Here's what some critics have been saying about Madonna's latest album Hard Candy:
By Chris Willman, Entertainment Weekly:
· "[Madonna] makes it work with this surprisingly rejuvenated set."
· "Candy finds [Madonna] dropping her Kabbalah string on the dance floor and readopting an American accent to offer up an unpretentious, nonstop dance party."
· "In tunes like 'Give It 2 Me,' [Madonna's] unabashedly reviving the celebrative spirit of early singles like 'Lucky Star' and 'Holiday.'"
Elysa Gardner, USA Today:
· "Madonna's new album, Hard Candy reminds us of the power of a grown woman who knows what she wants and how to get it."
· "There's no doubt who's in charge on numbers such as the breathless 'Give It 2 Me' and the thumping, bittersweet 'Miles Away.'"
· "With Hard Candy, Madonna at least lets us sample the sweet sound of success."
Sal Cinquemani, Slant Magazine:
· "Disco provides Hard Candy with its juicy center while hip-hop merely serves as a crunchy shell."
· "[Madonna] sounds at home among all the disco strings, toots, beeps, whistles, handclaps, and Chic guitar licks of tracks like "Beat Goes On" and "She's Not Me."
· "It's just what America ordered."
Ben Thompson, The Observer:
· "Hard Candy is a tough, nuggety confection offering plenty for listeners to get their teeth into."
· "In the course of 'She's Not Me's blissfully heartfelt six minutes, [Hard Candy] really hits its stride."
· "'Incredible' picks up the disco-fundamentalist baton and flies with it into an enchanted cloudscape of Eighties pop candy floss."